Thursday, August 23, 2012

Big Boy School

The time I have been looking forward to and dreading at the same time is quickly upon us. (aside from R coming home) My first born, my baby, my blue eyed wonder, is starting school. He will be in Junior Kindergarten....JK!!!!!!!! I have no idea where the time has gone. He will be going to school every day all day, in a blended JK/SK class. There will be about 24 kids, with a teacher and an Early Childhood Educator. I'm thrilled and terrified for him. His life as he knows it is changing in SO many ways, he will be going from spending mornings with Daddy and afternoons in daycare to school ALL DAY (yes, I know it's going to be amazing for his learning, for his development and for his socialization) plus, his little brother will be coming home at the end of his first week. So many changes for him.....The good news is that I will be able to bring him to and pick him up from school everyday for his first term....That part, I love, though when I go back to work, he will be in after school care too. I won't worry about that yet! So, on September 11, 2012, my baby, my pride and joy will be officially starting his school career. I hope he learns and loves it....I hope he soars and can't wait to get to school, I hope he will forgive us for sending him to school. So many emotions.... Today, we went to W@lM@rt, and he got to pick his school bag and water bottle. He was SO proud....hopefully, that will make it easier for him! I have all these cute little plans for his lunch so that when he opens his lunch bag, he'll find stuff that reminds him he is loved, loved, loved......
He loves Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment