Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brotherly Love

not the best pictures but t0o full of love not to share........watching the love grow between warms my heart.  For so many different reasons......I come from 4.....we always had someone, someone to watch our back, someone who "got us", someone to lean on, depend on and be there for.....I want that for my child(ren)
My siblings and I....(I'm the one with wonderfully long hair)
I watch other kids with siblings and though they fight.....they are each other's best friends and they belong to them, no one else gets you...like a sibling, I want that for my child(ren)
cutting up  pepper for pizza

I watch as Ryan tries to get Adrien's attention for a hug or how Adrien calls me Ryan's mom and Adrien's mom...Ryan and Adrien's mom......or when one of them is upset, the other trying to make it better....when one gives up a toy for the other....they are telling each other they love they other....I want that for my child(ren)
cuddles

I am amazed and overwhelmed when I think that two people in this world who would have never met if things had been differently for them and us are going to grow up in our world calling each other brothers....they call the same people mom and dad, grandma and nonno, Zia and Zio (Uncle too)...but most importantly  calling each other brother.  I love that, I think it's one of the beautiful things that can happen in adoption.  I want that for my child(ren)
I love the expression of both of their faces

My loves


No comments:

Post a Comment