Back to our routine was an invited change, though Adrien protested going to school and Ryan has been looking for his brother all day......We had a great Christmas break, getting to spend lots of time with family and friends, visiting, playing and most importantly, sledding....... yesterday, we were hit again with illness. Ryan ran a high fever over night......which was a low grade when he woke up and after his nap, he was back to him old self. I'm wondering if this is his molars trying to come through as he is also really really snotty but not drooling......
I go back to work in a month....it is bittersweet, as I will miss the routine of a stay at home mom but am looking forward to getting my hands dirty and using my work brain again.....I will miss the boys but will have something amazing to rush home to......
No comments:
Post a Comment