I love going for so many different reasons but the biggest reason is for the water. I am a water baby.....thru and thru......one house we lived in had a pool and I can remember being in it from the time I woke up until I went to bed. It looks like I have one water baby on my hands and the other just needs more exposure and a tight mama grip around him to love the water.
The boys played in the sand for hours, building castles, moats, ramps and anything else that popped into their imagination. There was a great park at the beach too, we spent a lot of there too....then we went to the main strip of the beach town and the boys were in awe of all the sounds and sights. We are definitely going to be beach bums this summer....weather permitting!
| Excited to be on our way |
| not sure what to expect |
| super speed down the slide at the park BEFORE we got to the beach |
| Climbing backwards |
| checking it out |
| Lunch break |
| trying to figure out how this thing works |
| Ryan's CLAW |
| building |
| the 3 Amigos.....our neighbour came with us |
| Playing |
| Loving the water....on his terms |
| having so much fun |
| chasing seagulls |
| pondering life |
| Monkey boy |
| So brave trying new things all the time |
| Dairy Queen Dilly Bar |
"Oh yeah....I'm having fun" |
| InstaCollage App |
| InstaCollage App |
| out cold |
No comments:
Post a Comment