Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring

Spring is here and we're busy enjoying the beautiful weather, after the winter we've had, even the mosquitos are a welcomed change.....we are loving our new backyard haven......the boys have a tree fort and we had our deck redone......I find myself rushing home everyday to have a new adventure!
We also have a 6 year old in the house! and a very talkative 3 1/2 year old!

I love when I catch them playing together!  Makes my heart burst

Water play....ps. the water was freezing



I got to go on Adrien's end of the year trip to the zoo.....it was awesome!

Playing at the dock

Tractor ride at Nonno's

In his element.  He got to help empty the trailer of wood and throw it in the fire, then got a tractor ride in the trailer

Our Summer Haven

Breakfast on the deck

Snacking during play

1. The beer bottle was empty before he even touched it. 2. it's a cute picture

Riding his new bike

Helping match socks

Blowing bubbles


Look how grown up Ryan looks on his new bike!

Cheeky monkey

Fort pulley






No comments:

Post a Comment