Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween

The weather people are calling for rain on Wednesday which would suck cause I really want to take the boys out trick or treating (so I can eat all their candy....what?  just saying)  Though today we were invited to a Halloween party.  Thanks to a friend who lent us costumes, Adrien was to be a monkey and Ryan was to be an elephant.  When it was time to get dressed, Adrien changed his mind and didn't want to wear a costume (he has NEVER like dressing up) so he ended up going as a make shift Mickey Mouse and Ryan went as an elephant.  I have some pictures, but trying to get a good picture of Ryan (AKA....baby in motion) is a challenge.  This is the best we could do!
Elephant

Mickey

He's so quick!

And off he goes

making faces for the camera

though there were so many kids that my boys knew at the party, they choose to hang out with each other 

Bobbing for apples

with his goods...


p.s.  BEST Kids Halloween party EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment