I remember how much I looked forward to Friday nights.....the work week was done (for the most part) and it was time to relax. Whether friends and I would gather for a movie or to go out and dance. I love dancing.....Since becoming a mom, my Friday nights look very different. Where I could kick off my shoes and snooze on the couch for a bit has been replaced by making dinner, playing and getting kids ready for bed.....I'm not complaining by any means as I wouldn't trade being a mom in for the world....it's just different...
So tonight.....in an effort to recapture my youth, we had a dance party here.....with a stage, lights and music! It was great.....too bad everyone else missed it!!!
 |
| light action |
 |
| Dancing King |
 |
| Add caption |
* pictures that you can see the boys were taken with flash.....
And a little something for your viewing pleasure.....
No comments:
Post a Comment