Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time Change

Happy Time Change!
I was worried about the boys with the time change as they are early risers as it is so on Thursday night, we started bed time routines at 8:00 instead of the usual 7:30, and on Friday night we started at 8:30 and last night night, we started at  9:00.  I am happy to report that the boys slept until 7:30 our new time!  And I have been putting Ryan down for his nap later and later each day too.  This morning I had some pretty well rested boys on my hands, so we started out in the kitchen cooking and baking.
On top of everything, both boys are sick with colds.  Adrien's new nickname is Coughy McCougher and Ryan is Snots McGee......
Not from today but a super cute picture

Yum

Stop taking pictures, I wanna like this 
trying to figure out how get more

and he figured it out

he's got some HUGE shoes to fill

Adriend's attempt at Movember
the start of my first butternut squash soup

Finished product.....Ryan and Adrien DEVOURED it!

cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment